VISA UPON ARRIVAL SERVICE:
What is a `Visa on Arrival ?`: this is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is a valid alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint. Though valid for thirty days, it can be extended once you enter Viet Nam. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air.
Who use this kind of service:
- Those who are living in a certain country where Vietnamese Embassy or Consulates has not been established.
- Those who has limit of time but has to be in the country of Vietnam as soon as possible.
How to get a Visa on Arrival:
Please provide us with the information below (or you could scan first page of your passport and send us via email):
- We obtain what is called an “Approval Letter” for you from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi.
- We will forward you a copy of the “Pre-approval Letter” by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports, so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently. Please provide the officers with your 2 recent photos as well.
Our cost below is excluded the stamp fee of about US$25 for single entry & about US$50 for multiple entries (for less than 30day visit), be submitted directly to the Custom office at the airport.
|Number of persons||Normal service
Single Entry within 30 days
(3 - 5 working days
Multiple entries within 30 days
(3 – 5 working days)
|Express service (1 - 2 working days)|
|1 - 2 pax||US$6/pax||US$15/pax||US$45/pax|
|3 -5 pax||US$5/pax||US$13/pax||US$45/pax|
|6 - 9 pax||US$4/pax||US$11/pax||US$40/pax|
* From 1 July. 2015, citizens holding British, French, German, Spanish & Italian passport will be entitled with tourist visa exemption for 15 days while touring around Vietnam.
* Visa Cost increasing for American passport holder: From 3rd Oct. 2016, Vietnam has issued one and only multiple-entry visas valid for up to one year to U.S. citizens who wish to travel for short-term business or tourism and who otherwise meet the requirements to enter Vietnam. The application costs you USD40 per person apart from the stamp fee of USD135 per person payable at the immigration office at the airport.