Price: $ 34 $49
The best deal: Enjoy Hoa Lu Tam Coc tour with nature & adventure, History & culture, sightseeing, rowboat ride along a serene stream, biking and breathtaking scenery. Only $31 per person instead of $49
8:00am leave the hotel at Hanoi. About 10:30am arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
11:30am leave Hoa Lu to Tam Coc at around 12:00pm. Having lunch in Tam Coc in a local restaurant and enjoy lunch served with goat meat which is famous as the local specialty .
1:30pm, 5 minute-walk to the boat station and start the 2hour-boat trip to visit Tam Coc. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
4:00pm leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 6:30pm. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
* The price applied for from 2 people up.
* Only valid for booking online and reservation should be make 3 days in advance
* Voucher is valid from 2 Feb., until 30 Sept., 2017
* Full amount is charged to your purchase (by Cash or via online payment).
* Vouchers are sent via email and easy to print or delivered directly to you at your convenience free of charge
* People wearing shorts, tank tops, etc..will NOT be admitted to visit the Pagodas
* In case of Voucher loss, please kindly bring your personal identity documents as proof of purchase
* The tour excluded: Other drinks, gratuities, personal expenses and Insurance* You can buy as many Vouchers as gifts as you like
- Note: *If you are vegetarian or do not eat seafood, we can cater for you upon your pre-specification of needs. If you have very specific dietary restrictions, you may need to provide your own food. Please discuss this at time of booking.
*We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 AM. If you are not present at that time, we will regard it as non-attendance. You will not be able to join the tour, and will NOT be refunded
Tour Cost included:
Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
Boat trip on Ngo Dong River rowing by local people.
English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
All entrance and sightseeing fees
All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.