Price: $ 125 $169
HOT DEAL: Book Sapa 2D3N tour with Hilltribes + Trek+ Waterfall + local market+ home-stay+ all meals (02 breakfast, 02 lunches, 02 dinners) + train tickets , GET:
Option 1: Hanoi street food private tour (The best local food )+ FREE VISA ON ARRIVAL (single entry only, Not applied for US/Indian passport)
Option 2: FREE one night at our luxury apartment "Riverview Suites Hanoi" + a private car for airport transfer from/or to hotel in Hanoi + FREE room for shower, relax, storge luggage before/after Sapa tour
NOTE: The pric/promotion is applied for from 2 people up ONLY
If you don't want to take this offer, we could give you more discount (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information)
Below is information of Riverview Suites Hanoi:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18152192 (Riverview Suites Hanoi 1)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18380369 (Riverview Suites Hanoi 2)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19441623 (Riverview Suites Hanoi 3)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20626817 (Riverview Suites Hanoi 4)
Night 1: Be escorted to the railway station by Halongsapa Tours for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city.
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa – Hill Tribe villages - Homestay (B/L/D)
5.00: Arrive at Lao Cai Train station in the early morning. Be picked up by your tour guide and taken an 01hr drive to Sapa for breakfast and morning shower in a local restaurant. Free time to visit Sapa town and market.
2.00pm: (4hrs trekking) Visit Lao Chai Village – home of Black H’mong minority. Trekking through Muong Hoa Valley with many beautiful sceneries along the river, then reach Ta Van village to make friends with a Dzay family where your dinner and homestay are served here.
Night 2: Homestay at Dzay family
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa – Lao Cai station (B/L/D)
Wake up with the locals in the sound of pigs, chickens and the family dogs. The family is already on their feet preparing your breakfast. Farewell to the family and trek through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai - home of Red Dzao people. Meet and talk to people to learn more about their daily life, customs and traditions. Pass over the Cau May (Rattan Bridge) then back to Sapa Town by private car. Free afternoon to discover Sa Pa town or shopping in the local market.
16.30: Leave the town for Lao Cai train station. Dinner (on your own cost) and lounge in a local restaurant here then catch the night train back to Hanoi.
Night 3: Night train back to Hanoi
Day 3: Hanoi
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning, we will pick you up, and escort you back to the hotel
- Valid from 3 February until 30 December 2018
- The price is valid for one person based on two people traveling together (twin sharing). -10% of total amount should be pay in advance by Credit Card (through Paypal). The balance will be made to us before tour departure
- Reservation should be made 5 days in advance to check hotel & train tickets availability
- The price applied for 02 persons up
- After receiving your booking, we will immediately send you an email to confirm your booking with details information of your tour
The essentials: Comfortable hiking shoes/trainers (you can buy rubber boots on the market in Sapa), Passport, swim-stuff, towel, sunscreen, toiletries, raincoat, warm clothes for the cold months of November to March and mosquito repellent
- The tour is exclusive of: Drinks, travel insurance, personal expenses
The tour included:
- Train tickets for 2 ways (soft-sleeper with AC, 4 people/cabin). You will be with King Express, Orient Express or similar train
- All meals during the tour (02 breakfast, 02 lunches, 02 dinner)
- English speaking tour guide, entrance fees
- Pick up from hotel to Hanoi train station and from Hanoi train station to be at your hotel. Pick up from Lao Cai train station- Sapa town- Lao Cai train station